Monday, November 10, 2008

I keep dreaming about Prop 8...I gotta stop reading blogs and forums!

I found this quote in my scriptures yesterday.

I plead with our people everywhere to live with respect and appreciation for those not of our faith. There is so great a need for civility and mutual respect among those of differing beliefs and philosophies. We must not be partisans of any doctrine of ethnic superiority. We live in a world of diversity. We can and must be respectful toward those with whose teachings we may not agree. We must be willing to defend the rights of others who may become the victims of bigotry. (Gordon B. Hinkley, May 1995)

This is what I believe, this is how I live. How WE live. Our Church is doing a great job at staying dignified in the face of so much persecution. And how much do you love Catholics right now! I feel like Bishop Weigand has my back, yo!

Man, I'm so sick of being called a bigot.

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

BIGOT!!!!!!

haha kidding. My parents got that spray painted on their driveway. Nice.