Monday, March 2, 2009

Please have them do an autopsy


I think I've been poisoned.  I think Kyle is trying to kill me slowly.  Call me paranoid, but the man does bring me drinks suspiciously often...and he's usually the one who makes dinner.  He would have every opportunity to slowly, so slowly, drug my food and drink.  I haven't noticed it up til now, because the doses were so small.  But the poison (most likely arsenic) has finally taken effect.  

Today I have barely kept moving.  I have never been so exhausted in my entire life, from the second I forced my eyes open, all through work, school, and even now as I lay in bed.  The lethargy is overwhelming.  I feel like an invalid.  I feel like Ingrid Bergman in one of the many movies where her husband tries to kill her.  

Life is slowly leaving my body. 

Someone, please come rescue me from Kyle.

10 comments:

Jules AF said...

I'm sorry you're feeling so sick!!!!

TheMoncurs said...

Mwahahahaha you only THINK it's Kyle doing it to you...

Katy said...

Don't worry Becca, I will not let your inevitable death go unavenged.

Kyle said...

Those weren't small doses. You should have been dead long ago.

Caitlin Carroll said...

Or.... you're pregnant.

Becca said...

In which case, it's still Kyle's fault.

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

That was me who deleted the above comment so no need to fret. I just used the wrong word and I can't do that on an English major's blog.

Anyway! I'm with Caitlin on her diagnosis...

Uberpsycho Tom said...

It's not Kyle Becca,it's ME!!!!! using my sadistic long distance powers.


MMMMMWWWWHHHAAAAHHAAHAAHAAAA!

Celia said...

Kyle WOULDN'T!!!