Wednesday, April 22, 2009

YES

The rest of this week goes as follows:
*I graduate
*I hang out with Lucy

That's it!  Wonderful!  I'm not even looking forward to graduation because it kind of cuts in to my family time--but that's okay, because they want to be there even if I don't.  (At least, Mom does!)  We have a great movie planned (starring Lucy the Werewolf) and a great birthday party planned (starring Lucy the 2 year old) and lots of Bajio meals planned (directed by, produced by, and starring Christy my sister).  We also have to move out Katy because she's going to ENGLAND on MONDAY.  I don't really want to talk about that because I'm sad she's leaving, even though it's awesome for her.

Kyle and I are going to pick up Mom, Christy, and Lucy tonight.  I can hardly breathe with excitement.

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

Graduation was lame.

Rica said...

London? Study abroad? Man, I'm jealous! Tell her congrats for me, but more importantly...CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATING! Life is good.