- Bajio nearly every day
- Veteran's Memorial Pool (I'm only slightly sunburned)
- 3 movies: Terminator Salvation, 17 Again, and Star Trek--Katy had to catch up!
- Tai-Pan (wholesale home decor warehouse...SO FUN)
- Zupas twice (I finally found something I love there--the Honey Bacon sandwich, hold the tomatoes)
- A great Father's Day barbecue
- Downeast Outfitters (got cute shirt for Kyle and found great curtains for Mom)
- Kangaroo Zoo (Lucy didn't get tired until she'd been there for 2 hours!)
- Making a sequel to Lulu Kong--this time, she's a werewolf
- Eating at The Pie
- Getting a pedicure with Mom
- Park City outlet mall
- Teaching Lucy how to water a lawn--thanks for your hose and grass, Council Bluffs!
- Rice King!
- Watching Lucy play with Boomer, my aunt Diana's Boxer
- The presents Katy brought us from her travels
Playing with Lucy=the most fun part
Kyle and I also got our new iMac! I'm blogging from it right now. I LOVE it. It's definitely going to take some time to mentally switch from PC to Mac, but I think it is so fun. Now I have a completely Mac family. Now we just have to name it.
I took hardly any pictures of our fun week. Hopefully Christy and Mom did better!