Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Suzanne Collins rocks my world


Wow.

I'm a little over halfway through Catching Fire, which came out yesterday. I am out of my mind with love for it. I have been trying SO HARD to not devour it all in one sitting--I'm pacing myself. I'm blogging to keep me from reading it. I had to tear myself away just now. I've already cried several times just because I don't know what to do with so much emotion! IT IS SO GOOD.

In other news, we officially got the condo! We'll probably be able to move in in about 3 weeks. This happened way quicker than we expected--we were planning on September being the month where we searched for house. Now it's September 2nd and we already have one!

Anyways. I have to go read this book now. I can't bear it.

1 comment:

Rica said...

Congratulations on the house Becca! That's awesome news for you guys!

I'll have to look up more about that book...I've got a lot of extra time on my hands at the moment...