Friday, July 16, 2010

There is a lot going on right now--not so much with me, but with the rest of my family, including two surgeries just this week (which both went awesomely).  A lot of prayers have been said on their behalf, and I'm grateful.  It sucks to be so far away from all the action, but I know it's worse to be directly involved in the action.  These two videos certainly made me feel like everything was all right.  Thanks to Council Bluffs, who is the king of introducing people to good videos.  The first one is instructional and makes you feel good, the second is emotional and makes you feel good.  Maybe that's just me though--any time Elder Holland gets weepy I LOSE IT.

Elder Enzio Busche

This excerpt from a BYU devotional is just...really really encouraging.  I must be easily overwhelmed, because I often find myself...feeling overwhelmed.  This helps me see things in a positive and simplified way. And I like his German accent.




Elder Holland- Good Things to Come


This is from his talk "An High Priest of Good Things to Come" which has been my absolute favorite talk ever given by anyone since I was a freshman in college.  I love him when he tells this story, and the rest of the talk is absolutely amazing if you ever need encouragement.





See, things really ARE going to be okay!

1 comment:

Karen said...

LOVE these. A good week to see them!