- My face doesn't look that puffy until I smile.(Just sort of puffy)
- I've only had to ask Kyle to tie my shoes once.
- I am still fairly mobile. Most of the time.
- We decided on a name, unless something insane happens to change our minds. Hint: her nicknames will include Rhubarb, Rue, Rubicon, Ruby Tuesday, Ruby-Dooby-Doo, Kanga-Ruby, Rubella, etc. Maybe Ruby River Steakhouse. (Middle name: my middle name and Grandma Kay's name. Oops I just gave it away.)
- One last baby shower this weekend!
- She could really come any day now. It may not seem like it, but we're in the final stretch.
- Last night I got 6 hours of sleep!
- My sister is pregnant with twins. This is proof to me that prayer works. I can't wait to be an aunt to two new little babies! I'm glad we can be pregnant at the same time like we've always talked about, even if it is long-distance and only for like a month. My family is growing a lot this year! We are all insanely happy for Christy and Danny and Lucy. And for ourselves, because the offspring of Christy and Danny is pretty delightful so far.
- As much as pregnancy can be really awful, I haven't had any complications or worries. I can deal with pain and discomfort as long as I know everything is okay.
I'd put up a new pregnant-stomach picture, but it's pretty pointless because I don't feel like I look that different. I'm just not as shockingly big as I always assumed I would be.