Wednesday, October 27, 2010

GOOD GIRL

Kyle has been sick since Sunday with the flu.  It's awful. We've discovered that being sick with a baby is far worse than being sick without one.  He doesn't get to kiss her, which sucks for him, and he can't help me take care of her, which sucks for me. It has been exhausting!  I know that I'm new at this and a total wuss anyways, but dang.  I am anxious for him to get better.

Ruby must have sensed how crazy I'm feeling because last night this girl slept for 5.5 hours straight, was up for 20 minutes eating and getting her diaper changed, and then slept for another 3.5 hours.  That hasn't happened in a looong time.  It'll be a while before she sleeps through the night, but man, that is going to be awesome.

I love when babies look like wrinkly old men.



Just loungin' on her mom's burgundy velour maternity sweatpants. Luxurious.



Cute ROBOT blankie made by Kaity Nieman.

3 comments:

Karen said...

The car chair photo is adorable to the max! How I want to hug that baby!

kate said...

i love the old man picture! and that robot blanket is awesome.

Kyle said...

I love when wrinkly old men look like babies.