Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More California

I still can't get over how darling Christy and her family are.  I can't even tell you how great it was to spend time with her and her girls.  3 daughters! Just like my mom.

They're just so beautiful!  All of them! Yes, you too Danny.
But really, Christy had twins 2 weeks ago (in this pic) and is still smokin'.

The forever love of my life, Lucy.
Joyce

Lydia

Probably have a lot of this to look forward to

Ruby and I had a blast hanging out with them.

Lydia smiling at me! 
Double whammy

Cuddling with Joyce


Ruby looks pretty solemn in this picture...but the rest of the time, she was  giggling wildly at Lucy's antics.  And pulling her hair.
I can't wait to go back and see them all in June! Those babies are only getting cuter.

2 comments:

Jennifer Ricks said...

Oh my gosh! Look at their wrinkly foreheads!!! Love!

Christy said...

You flatter me! Really, thanks for boosting my self esteem today:)