Friday, July 8, 2011

Cheyenne

We had so much fun in Wyoming for the 4th of July!

I think I gained like 10 lbs. in 3 days.  It was awesome.  We had a fun barbecue with Kyle's aunt and uncle and cousin, we went swimming (my first time at a country club), I saw Super 8 for the second time (I love that movie!), and set off fireworks (which Ruby HATED).  Kyle reached enlightenment with Aune Jeanne's baked beans. It was great.

Ruby with her grandma and granddad



Swimming!

Wyoming is incredibly beautiful...check out this sky



I really like going to Cheyenne. It's a nice drive and we have so much fun when we're there! Ruby loves the attention from her grandparents and having a new place to explore.



2 comments:

Celia said...

Is Ruby attacking that tree?? Also, I can't get over the sky!

Kyle said...

Great picture of the sky. I think it looks just as good in the picture as in real life. That NEVER happens!