Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Work Barbecue

Last weekend we went to a party at the home of Kyle's boss for people in his department. Holy cow, it was more than just a little barbecue!  His boss had rented a bouncy house and hired a face painter, and there was a TON of food.  It was really fun!  Kyle has really nice co-workers, and there were several little kids Ruby's age.  I wish I had gotten a picture of Ruby in the bouncy thing--I don't think she has ever had that much fun. She absolutely LOVED it!  Now I definitely have to take her to Kangaroo Zoo, she will have the time of her life.

Here are some pictures of our fun face paint--I didn't think she would sit still for it, but she was fascinated!







Of course we were covered in glitter the next couple days, but I think that's finally dissipated.  My favorite was Kyle's rhino!

4 comments:

Jennifer Ricks said...

Wow! That super eyelash sweep looks so attractive on you! You need to get a job doing something dramatic so you can do it every day! :)

Christy said...

I can' believe she sat still long enough to get her face painted! It looked so cute. Glad she liked the bouncy house-can't believe you live near kangaroo zoo! Won't it be fun to go there with our babies one of these days! Kyle's rhino looked awesome too:)

Celia said...

I love the face paint! Also, your hair looks AWESOME!

Katy said...

I wish there were bouncy house pictures! Also, I thought Kyle's rhino was a weird grey flower and I was respecting his secure masculinity. :)