Thursday, September 1, 2011

Serious stuff

Instead of fun baby pics...

This week we found out that a sex offender recently moved out of our neighborhood.  Not our immediate neighborhood, but close enough to make me very uncomfortable.  Thank heavens he moved OUT. 

Kyle and I then checked out crimereports.com.  Just input your zip code and you can see if there are any sex offenders nearby.  I was shocked to see how many live in Springville.  Luckily, we live in a very safe neighborhood.  But I decided not to leave it when I go on walks with Ruby, because once you cross the tracks in either direction there are lots of scary people!  I then checked my old neighborhood in California, and Christy's area, etc.  This is crazy business, people!   The website shows their picture and gives their name and the severity of their crime.  I highly recommend checking your area if you haven't already, just to be aware.

No comments: