Sunday, November 20, 2011

Purple

It's hard to take pictures of yourself without getting all Myspacey in a bathroom mirror.  I did the best I could.


The color is different from what I expected, but I like it.  It is slightly different in real life than what it looks like in these pictures, but it is really dark, as you can see.  In the sunlight, it looks like a really pretty deep violet.  It's better than crazy bright purple.  I also think that it will fade to lighter purple.

Kyle likes it.  He's relieved I don't look like an 80s punk rocker wannabe.



I used to see people with interesting colors in their hair and wonder about them--it made them hoodlums, but also kind of mysterious and cool.  Now I am a hoodlum and I'm loving it.




The strongest proof that I feel good about it is that I forget about it when I'm out and about.  I'm not at all self-conscious about it, which is out of character.

4 comments:

Chelsea Edgren said...

You are so BEAUTIFUL! I love the hair!

Kayla Moncur said...

I've always thought you were super cool but your coolness factor just increased by like a factor of ten.

Christy said...

Didn't I already comment on this. You look HOT.

Jessica Rabbit said...

I AM SO JEALOUS. You are a vision!