Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Weekend

We had such a fun Easter!  Ruby enjoyed her first Easter egg hunt immensely.  Grandma Karen and Lucy taught her how to look for eggs and she got quite a haul.





We had such a great time with my parents and Katy in town.  We hung out a lot in Salt Lake City, mostly at the park across the street from Christy's house.



Sadly, I never had my camera.  Christy was nice enough to send me a few.

We:
had a fun party with our cousins/aunts/uncles for Lucy and the twins, who are turning 5 and 1.
went to City Creek and let Ruby play in the splash pad
ate at lots of restaurants
went shopping
played at the park

Having Mom and Katy here for a whole week was awesome!  They got plenty of time to hug and kiss their babies.

At the same time, we had other visitors too!  Celia and Nathan visited Utah for a few days and stayed at our house with their kids. It was SO FUN.  Staying up late with Celia is one of my favorite things in the world.  Eliza has only gotten prettier since I last saw her, and the boys are so big!!!  True to form, I foolishly did not get out my camera and take pictures of them.  Having a full house is really fun when it's people you care about.

No comments: