Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Babysitting

I went babysitting last night, for the first time in who knows how long. I felt like I was 12 again, especially because Katy had to drop me off, because she needed the car for work. Sarah--the 6 year old--was thrilled with my camera phone, so it was a well-documented event.






9 year old Ben made us dinner--mmm chicken tenders. The kid was so tuckered out that he fell asleep watching Mythbusters and was out the rest of the night (that made my job easier). Notice the ketchup he is cradling.






I played outside with the girls. We played Movie Star, Lemon Toss, I Spy, and Kill Ants. Sarah and Emma and I are best friends.







Then we made some delicious salami and mustard sandwiches. Apparently, their favorite. Especially 3 year old Emma. She also happens to be one of the most adorable 3 year olds I've ever come across. We all read books until their mom and dad came home.






More proof of her freakish cuteness:


Sarah took 8 billion more pictures. She's going to be a photographer someday--she's pretty good. It was a fun night with cute kids.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Becca - your blog is cool and full of personality - I love it! The blogging world is definately taking over. I have spent way too long linking to blogs, and then I find more links and more people...its endless, but fun!