Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This continues to be the funniest web comic I've ever seen.







Today I got car hit-on by an INDIAN!!! His nationality made it noteworthy. (Also, car hit-on does not mean a car accident). In Europe, a huge percentage of car flirting incidents lead to relationships and even marriage (or so I've heard). I wish America was more like that. No more trying to make a good impression with your magnetic personality, or intelligent conversation, or your unique sense of humor. Nope, just good looks from the elbows up. And maybe a nice car. Yup, probably I'd be dated with greater frequency....psych.

YES I JUST SAID PSYCH!!! I just got so much cooler.

Today I also met a priest--like, a real live priest, in his priestly garb and everything. Black outfit with the little white collar--I thought it was neat. It was also funny that he was yelling at someone on his cell phone about money. It was also funny that he ended this argument with "God bless you". He was nice to me though.

Katy and I have started calling people, such as idiot pedestrians or people who can't drive, "chump" or "joker". It is more fun than fun.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I realize that in leaving this message, I am revealing the location of my top secret blog, but all things considered I think it's worth it. Plus, I read YOUR blog FIRST, chump!