Monday, June 25, 2007

Today was the perfect summer day! I wish it could always be like this. Katy and I BOTH had the day off of work, and we got to hang out with Christy and Danny and Lucy all day. After waking up late but not too late, we decided to spend the afternoon in downtown Walnut Creek--always a good time. We ate awesomely and shopped around until we came home and went SWIMMING. YAY!!!! That's my favorite activity in the summer (unoriginal, I know). The air and water and sun combined forces to create the most comfortable temperature ever. It was Lucy's first time at the pool! Christy and Danny and Katy and I played our favorite pool game--Act Out Movie Scenes! We were particularly good today--Deep Blue Sea, Star Wars, Swan Princess, Little Mermaid, and Willow. Katy was a brilliant Elora Danan, chased by the evil wolfdog Danny.



Then we embarked on the greatest adventure of all. Christy cut my hair! That's a first for this family. And she did a pretty good
job of it. Honestly, I wasn't ever worried. That's sisterly love. We didn't even have to schedule an emergency fix-up job at SuperCuts! And DANG I really needed a haircut. It was nearly close to my shoulders!



So, Mom and Dad get home from Denmark tomorrow! Finally. I'm getting sick of Top Ramen and cereal. This is Dad in a pretty Danish field. I'm excited to get them from the airport tomorrow. Maybe I'll run away and hop on a plane to...Hindustan? Jai Hind!











2 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

I have yet to go swimming with anyone but myself yet this summer. It kind of stinks just swimming laps all by your lonesome!

I totally love your family. It's sad we all live so far away!

Kyle said...

Hmmm...you are such a goldfish. You like swimming and short hair. What more evidence do you need?