Monday, November 12, 2007

8 days until Thanksgiving break!

Yesterday was a good day. We got to sleep in, which was lucky because we were all exhausted from the hot springs trip the night before (which was really fun, by the way). Then I got to wear my new coat to stake conference, which is a lame reason for getting excited, but it was really soooo exciting for me! I love it. I went with Katy and Kyle, and we got a bench all to ourselves in the front row of the balcony. I liked that spot a lot.
After Conference, we went straight to eat dinner with Christy and Danny. It felt good to eat food that was real and cooked by someone else! Almost as good as Mom's. Lucy slept the whole time we were there, unfortunately, but I will forgive her because she is adorable and I get to spend a whole week with her soon.

Last night Kyle had to study TONS, and I had to study a little. So we did. When I was done I studied his subject with him, and man it is GROSS (it's for his Immunology class). But it is also soooo interesting! I seriously read his powerpoints for like an hour, and didn't get bored. Diseases are so smart, it's scary. But luckily, he left before we got to the STD pictures. I also got to finally see his acclaimed skills at Doodle. It's his only computer game. I like that about him a LOT. He's really good at it too, and he WILL beat that Greek jerkface who edged everyone but Kyle out of the highscores.

Something I forgot to write about: the best movie ever. Not best, but really heck of good. The other night we went to see Stardust at the dollar theater, and I knew I was going to love it because everyone told me I would, and man they were sooo right! It was such a fun movie to watch. It was hilariously funny, the romance was really sweet and not disgusting, it was CLEAN, it was just violent enough, and I love Robert de Niro. I wish more movies were made like this! I totally recommend it.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I absolutely LOVED Stardust. I now think you are that much cooler for blogging about it.

And I didn't even think you could get cooler! Wow!