Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My boyfriend is brilliant

Seriously. He was studying biochem tonight, and I was flabbergasted. This is the sort of thing that he has memorized:

He didn't just memorize what it looks like, he actually knows what all of those lines mean! He's just so smart. He knows about things that I haven't even heard of--TONS of things that I've never heard of. If someone asked me to recite the enzymes of glycolysis, or of the citric cycle or whatever the heck it was he was studying (a big circley one?), my mind would break. But he can do it! I can't even handle Physical Science 100! It's a good thing I'm getting good grades in my English classes or I would feel way too dumb for him.

Also: We went to Cannon's birthday party! It was most fun. Kyle got us started with a rousing chorus of "For He's a Jolly Good Cannon", and he even got us to play "Light as a Cannon, Stiff as a Board". I felt strong impulses to dance, but I fought them. Kyle did not. The party was a surprise, and I think Janae did a really great job putting it all together. There were so many people! I guess that's because everyone in the world likes Cannon.

Also: The only reason I have a blog is that almost a year ago I had a crush on a boy named Kyle Vaughn who was really dreamy and I wanted to help him figure out that I was cool and he should probably date me.

No comments: