Thursday, November 15, 2007

This is long because I am BORED

I'm just waiting for Kyle to get out of class. I am STARVING. In Spanish we had to talk about our favorite kinds of food, and I seriously almost died. Tengo mucho hambre.
I'm not sure how to kill time. Facebook is boring right now, plus what if I stalked someone and I was looking at their page and they happened to be sitting by me? They'd know! It'd be so creepy. I'm really paranoid about that. No facebook stalking except for in the privacy of my own home.

In several days, I will be flying HOME with Kyle and Katy. I get to show Kyle the two prettiest parts of California! We're not even going to Concord when we get picked up at the airport--Mom's driving us directly to Monterey, my favorite place in the world. Thanks Scott and Nancy for letting us hang out with you there! I love the beach house--it's huge and it really is directly on the beach. You have to walk like 2 minutes max. I have so many good memories of Monterey. And I LOVE it in the winter. It's a bit chilly, but the beach is gorgeous. We're going to go to the wharf, which will please Katy immensely because she has constant clam chowder cravings, and you just can't get good clam chowder in Utah. My whole family adores seafood restaurant (except Christy and me). Kyle doesn't like seafood either, so he and I will get to enjoy some delicious corndogs! We'll be in Monterey all day Tuesday (man we're going to be exhausted--our plane leaves Utah at 6 AM), and leave Wednesday morning because Mom needs heck of time to cook our Thanksgiving meal. I'm so excited for real food, and a clean kitchen. Thanksgiving is going to be awesome. And Lucy will be there! It's her first major holiday!

Other things I'm looking forward to while we're at home:
--SO MUCH GOOD FOOD
--Kyle's starting Harry Potter! I plan on rereading number 7. That means Harry Potter parties in front of the fire. That sounds paradisiacal.
--TV on DVD! The last couple years, watching whole seasons of tv shows on DVD is the essence of Thanksgiving and Christmas. This Thanksgiving--Heroes, some 30 Rock, mayhap some Roswell season 1?
--My family! All of them. Together!
--We're going to show Kyle San Francisco! I have some good ideas about where to take him. And Nieman will be in town too, so we should probably go to Berkeley. Which reminds me,
--Nieman! She finally decided to come home for Thanksgiving. That means Kyle gets to see her house where I spent most of my high school glory days, plus he gets to meet Montana (angel dog) and Link (devil dog).

Dang, there's this guy who I accidentally keep looking at who's always looking at me and smiling, he totally thinks I'm checking him out but I'm just in a daze! It's really awkward. You know when you have to keep looking at someone because you know they're looking at you? Yeah, I'm fighting that right now. He's sitting right across from me so it's impossible! I wish he'd not look at me EVER.

Ok, man this is long, I'm just bored and have very little else to do while I'm here. Once I get home I have to study like CRAZY for my physical science test. I'm so hating that class.

Anyways...I'm going to get up and go before that guy tries to talk to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how I count on things to read when my writer's block sets in. I am in serous Blocked-ness. Aaugh. But you 3 all have a new thing for me to read! What joy. What happiness. And only a few days until Monterey. Happy day!

amanda said...

I agree, Harry Potter in front of the fire = fantastic. I don't think your plans could be any better. I also agree with getting up before he came to talk to you. Any kind of random "run-in" in the library is never good. They could be the library stalker that crouches in the sofas to pounce quickly on studying prey. Or even if you know the person-uh...can't talk it's the library, or you are in someone's way, or you are in the stair well where if you talk all 7 floors can hear you echoing in there. But my favorite when you are there and you see every single person that you don't want to ex-boyfriends, boyfriend's ex-girlfriends, that girl you almost punched in the dorms that's why I hate the library. I guess I could have used this as my blog not yours Becca