Wednesday, November 7, 2007

MY COMPUTER IS FIXED!!!

Really! I'm on it right now! It came today. I'm thrilled. I'm sitting next to Kyle, and we're both on the internet, with different computers. That's never happened before. It's like a whole new step in our relationship. Except right now he's looking at puppy pictures, which is weird, but they are really cute puppies. Which reminds me, I've never blogged about Don Carlos.
Don Carlos is the puppy that I should have. That I WILL have someday. Lately, I REALLY WANT A DOG. It's so weird! I have never had a pet before. I didn't even like animals most of my life, mostly because that's how my dad is. But...now I really want one. Two weeks ago I went to Walmart with Celia and Katy. Outside on the grass there was a family trying to sell their Chihuahua puppies. We looked at them, and fell in love with one that we named Don Carlos. Seriously--IN LOVE. I've made fun of little rat dogs my whole life, but that day I cried because I couldn't have one. Celia was SO CLOSE to buying him. We figured out ways to keep him a secret in our apartment--we wouldn't tell ANYONE but Caitlin and Kyle. I think it was just a weird day. We shouldn't have gotten so attached so fast! Anyways...that's random. But I will have a teeny little puppy someday.

Things are so good. Christy and Danny and Lucy are coming SO SOON, which is really exciting. And soon after that, I get to go with Kyle and Katy to CALIFORNIA! CONCORD! HOME! I can't wait. The most exciting current thing is that I have decided that we're making steak tonight. I am so hungry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOO happy that the computer is back and you can be a real person again. Now, about the dog.....really Bec? Who is going to potty train it? Who is going to vaccuumm up all the doggie hair? Who is going to pay for the doggie shots and food? That said, I loved having Tony around--then again, I was at school most of the time and never had to actually take care of him. Dad is , of course, scandalized! :)

Christy said...

I love the new look of your blog! I kinda wish I'd found your background first...but oh well. I love puppies too, but then they grow up. gross.