Monday, November 5, 2007

stranded in the LRC

I just signed up for classes. That used to be exciting, but for the last year or so it feels more like choosing my poison. As I get closer to graduation, my classes are less focused on the sort of thing I'm interested in. I guess that's just because I finally have to take all the classes I've been putting off for 4 years. So, instead of fun reading English classes, I'm in writing English classes. And grammar English classes. Oh well though, it's all still English, so I can deal. I'm also taking another Spanish class, which I actually like these days. I'm pretty bad at Spanish, but I'm still getting an A. I don't really understand the nature of Spanish classes that makes that possible, but I like it. I didn't even realize how terrible I was at Spanish until last night when Kyle the fluent Spanish speaker was helping me with my homework. I think I was too tired to think--I stared at him blankly, unable to remember ANYTHING that I've learned. And yet, I'm probably going to do well on my test tomorrow. Oh well. Inexplicable.

Last night we went to Katy P.'s GQ birthday party. We had all sorts of fun, and we all looked goooood. Unfortunately I have no documentation or proof.

Lucy is coming this weekend! It's all I can think about! I just want to hold her and play with her and love her! (Oh and I'm excited to see Christy and Danny too.)

1 comment:

Christy said...

Ah! We are so excited to see you guys!! Its all Lucy can talk about (I decide what all those cooing sounds mean)