Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Blog 100!

GUYS this is my hundredth blog! It took me over a year, but I'm glad to finally get here! Man, I feel like I should save it or something...but the next time I blog it'll be focusing on how AWESOME this weekend was, with my family here and all, and I don't want it to be overshadowed. I remember reading Kyle's hundredth blog (back when I was internet stalking him still) and I like what he did. Maybe I'll do the same.

BOYS
February 15, 2007: "I am so happy it's raining today...Lance got married today."
February 28, 2007: "So there's a Couple #7 in our ward...and I'm half of it."
May 14, 2007: "I hate being alone, I hate waking up early, I hate working full time, I hate my job, I hate getting dumped, I hate knowing that I'm here for 3 more months, I miss Provo and all my friends."
August 31, 2007: "At long last, I'm dating Kyle Vaughn!"
October 3, 2007: "I don't usually talk about boyfriendy things, especally not on the internet, but MAN I'm just really happy. This is probably the healthiest reltionship I've ever been in! It's not turning me psycho. AND Kyle is nice to me. AND everything is just really great, all the time. I'm so used to having all sorts of problems in a relationship--and this is just SO EASY and RIGHT. NO fighting, no "discussing", no feeling sad and worried all the time!"
November 29, 2007: "I'm just really lucky. And I recognize it. Being around him makes me happy. He's helped me so much in so many ways."
January 13, 2008: "Well. Kyle and I are engaged."


AUNTDOM
April 27, 2007: "Pampo is here. I mean Lucy. It's hard to start calling her by her real name. She's the most adorable baby--I'm in love. Sometimes I'm timid around babies, especially newborns, because I don't want to make a wrong move. They're so fragile! But this baby is mine, so I don't worry. Lucy and I are comfortable. She sleeps on me, I change her diaper, we're buds."
August 25, 2007: "I miss Lucy. I'm really sad that I'm missing out on so many months of growing up. She rolls over now! I'm so sad to miss it. And Christy's pictures of Lucy in her new Jumperoo were so adorable--more tears were shed. I wish there was a way for Lucy to come visit me. I got so used to having a baby around."
December 22, 2007: "I love being home. It is so relaxing and fun. Lucy is the best--even though she was millimeters away from throwing up in my mouth half an hour ago. She also likes to suck/gnaw on my face. "


I could do more (and should, for this to be legit) but I'm bored of it and I have to get ready for school! Anyways, the last 100 posts have seen me through some stuff. Two boyfriends, one fiance, one niece, one summer at home, two semesters at BYU, feeling sick, great movies, growing experiences, getting engaged, lots of happy posts, a couple sad ones. I'm not going to stop blogging when I get married (even though the objective will have been met: I got with Kyle Vaughn). We'll have cute pictures of our apartment and I'll complain about being in school still, and then we'll move somewhere and I"ll have to talk about being a REAL wife, not a student wife, and having a real home, not a student home. And then in some years I'll be posting baby pictures the way Christy does! It's so fun to have a life plan made through blogging!

5 comments:

Christy said...

That is so true! It is fun that we can watch the progress of life events through your blog. I've loved checking your blog and am excited for the blogs yet to come.

Kyle said...

Happy 100th post. I feel honored to have been included in so many of your blog entries. We should go get some hotdogs, like, now.

Katy said...

Pretend I said something nice like Christy. Really, I'm just disappointed I didn't get any hotdogs.

Lauren said...

Yay! I like you and Kyle, and I don't even know you.

Unknown said...

Spark Arrestor Stihl Strimmer
Best Skateboard Trucks
Best Skateboard Trucks
Best Power Bank for Phone
BLU Studio Selfie 2 Review
Clean Tecumseh Lawn Mower
4 Stroke Engine Works
Best Instant Pop Up Tent
2 Person Tent Review
Deluxe Two Person Tent