Friday, February 1, 2008

IT'S FEBRUARY

Friday nights are so boring until Kyle gets off work. I'm in my room with Katy. She's making something with her sewing machine. She also made a neat/creepy Cat's Head Basket. It's nearly done, and very cool. It's only creepy because I don't like cats. I just watched an episode of X-Files, but I'm not quite ready to move on to the next one. Tonight we went to Costco with Nieman. It was a good time.


I've been impulse buying lately (not crazy amounts). Yesterday I bought a really creepy book by Cormac McCarthy and a sweet cream bag from Forever 21. It's a bag, not a purse. Today I bought a flat of chocolate muffins (I don't even really like chocolate muffins!) and a huge amount of tortellini.



Sometimes I miss times like these. Drunkenly dancing to Jason Webley with flasks full of Cran Grape juice and drawn on beards. But then I remember that we only did that because everyone was depressed and sad alllll the time! And then...I'm glad that those days are OVER. But they are some good Biz and Nieman memories. It's weird to think that it's been years since this happened regularly. Maybe when Biz gets off her mission we can have a reunion and play like this again.



6 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

You're just too hot as a be-bearded man. I can't even handle it!

Janae Wallace said...

Wow. Those are the best pictures ever. Wow again.

Caitlin Carroll said...

I went to a Jason Webley concert with Marc and Celia once.... it was awesome but probably would've been better dressed like that.

Christy said...

you really do look good with a beard...weird.

Cannon said...

I'm alive! I'm ali-hi-hive!

Janae Wallace said...

Was he not? Becca, did you try to kill Rusty? I know he's Kyle's roommate and all, but attempted murder isn't the answer.