Monday, February 11, 2008

You mean the singer/songwriter?

This is the only picture I have from this weekend:





Luckily, it's a cute one! Poor Lucy is unaccustomed to the harsh Utah winter, and we kept her very bundled up. It made her even more adorable.


Today was monumental for several reasons:

  • It was warm! I believe the high was 43, which is downright balmy. I got too warm in my coat! I can't remember the last time that happened.
  • I wore boots to class. Not my customary galoshes, or even my Ugg-like soft boots. We're talking brown pointy stilleto-like heeled boots. I love them. I'm not the boots-on-campus type of girl...but maybe I am?? I definitely felt good clicking my way across campus. There's nothing quite like that click.
  • Not only did I go to FHE, I ENJOYED it. I karaoked for the first time ever, and had a blast. Also, I hung out with a really cool 9 year old named Austin. He's a rock star. And I made friends in the ward. There are some cool people.

  • I did homework before midnight, without Kyle.

  • I took a nap.
  • Katy took me out to a fancy dinner.

That's about all that happened today. It's been nice. And now Kyle is home and I'm going to feed him and do homework and have a great night.

1 comment:

Rica said...

That is an absolutely ADORABLE picture of your niece.

Sorry if we were too loud while you guys were doing homework. And I agree with you. The weather today was insane! And it should be about the same tomorrow.