Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm blogging like a crazy person

I know that I've had WAY too many posts for one day, but I have such great news and I have to blog it! SO today I didn't go to Spanish. And I am SO glad. If I had gone to Spanish, Kyle and I wouldn't have found a place to live! Yes that's right, we FINALLY found an apartment. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from our shoulders. I've been so worried about it, and I was SO SICK of looking at trashy apartments. So today we saw one, called immediately, went to look at it immediately, and then decided to buy the contract immediately!

The BEST news is that we'll be neighbors with Skyler and Rebekah! It's going to be sweet. It's called College Park (funny how that's the name of my high school) and it's not too far away from campus. 5 Buck Pizza is pretty much in it's backyard, and it's only like 2 blocks away from Smiths! Talk about convenient. It's so nice to be able to visualize where we'll be living. Now we can go to Ikea and buy things like a kitchen table and rugs and stuff. NICE. It's going to be so fun!

6 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

I was going to say...you just keep popping up in my reader! You are a blogging FIEND today. I have days like that too.

Katy said...

That kitchen looks positively sumptuous. Perfect for making good food in and then inviting me over for dinner? Hint?

Rica said...

Becca, that's awesome! Crazy that it is the name of our old high school...

You're making me think I need to start blogging again. I've hit a bit of a dry spell. But yay for finding places to live!

Karen said...

Woohoo! So glad to have that off your worry list. It looks cute.

Christy said...

Yeah first apartment! How exciting. I think I'll look it up online so I can imagine it.

Rebekah said...

We are so excited!!!