Monday, June 16, 2008

Bright Spot


Something you may not know about me is that I love Vera Bradley. Her bags just kill me. You may not know that because I could never, in a million years, afford to satisfy that craving. I'm only acquainted with Vera because Celia and Ashley have a multiplicity of her products--it's an East Coast thing.

Well, my friends, my life has just been changed. Thanks to Celia and her adorable mom Homa, I am now the proud owner of the Betsy bag in the Peacock print. My favorite style and favorite pattern. I've only had it for two days and already I'm cooler, classier, and prettier. My outlook on life has changed, and my perspective is more positive. I am a happier individual because of that amazing, generous, beautiful gift.
I am now a totally legitimate lover of Vera Bradley!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Shoot, if you can get all those awesome side-effects I need to get a bag like that! I am in desperate need of confidence and such....yeah....classy...ummm.....

Jessica said...

Well, ma'am, apparently I have had a blogger since 9/30/07, but before that I had a xanga- which was much more user friendly- and I still do not fully appreciate the confusion that is BLOGSPOT. :]

Erin :) said...

Becca!
This is Erin McQuivey! I saw your link from Julie's blog! I hope you and Kyle are doing well! It looks like you are!

I love Vera Bradley bags too! :)

Jaclyn said...

I had never heard of Vera Bradley until your blog, and today I passed a storefront that promised a Vera Bradley store to come. Her bags are beautiful! You have great taste--