Friday, September 12, 2008

Lame-o

Ok...yesterday or the day before, I was talking to Kyle and he told me about something and I was like "Wow, that's awesome! That's blog worthy!"  and...of course I don't remember.  But I'm excited that something cool happened, even if I don't remember what it is! Ok man that's bugging me, how annoying!

Umm yeah so I really have nothing to write about--I'm just blogging to appease right now.  Today I have to go to the SHC because I am sick(again), and we think it's a reaction to the medicine I'm taking for the other reason that I am sick.  That sucks.   It's enough to keep me out of school and work for today.  I am trying really really really hard to get better, because in two days Lucy will be here and there is absolutely no way that I am going to be sick while I should be having massive amounts of fun with her!  She is pretty much what I live for, so I have some massive motivation to get healthy again.  If she wasn't coming, I'd probably be sick for another week because I'd refuse to go to the health center--whereas now, I'm RUNNING there.  I was there--was that last week, oh man no it was earlier this week!  It was good.  They confirmed that I was sick and gave me TWO kinds of antiobiotics--which, put together, only cost me TEN BUCKS.  Yes that is awesome.  Last time they gave me a prescription it was 8 pills for 80 bucks, so I decided to suffer instead--or just chug Excedrin Migraine pills.

Yeah, this post is pretty dang lame.  I can't think of any way to redeem it so I'm just going to stop.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wait--they offered you 8 migraine pills and you didn't take them?? Becca, tell me it isn't so. Those are WAY better than stinkin excedrin and I would have sent you the cash. Don't turn down painkillers ever!!