Some Thanksgiving highlights:
- The delicious pie I made that we ate over the course of several days.
- Seeing Twilight with Nancy and the Dowse girls (hilariously delightful)
- Thanksgiving dinner with my second cousins and the Scott/Nancy fam
- Hanging out with Katy P.
- Seeing Australia (very Baz Luhrmann, which to me = amazing)
- Amanda's official engagement (finally!)
- Gallivanting through Provo in the middle of the night while hand-delivering a bunch of bridal shower invitations
- Chili's chips and queso
- Black Friday shopping, even though we didn't buy anything
- Babysitting for my cousins
- Burger Supreme
- Dinner with Council Bluffs and Emily--for the first time, Kyle and I made turkey, gravy, and stuffing
- TONS of Christmas shopping and bridal shower planning!
I was postponing publishing this post because I have some pictures, but they just won't load. Oh well.
I am done with ALL of my Christmas shopping. Yes. It is December 2nd and I am declaring myself DONE. (Except for, you know, my dear husband. I have no clue what to do about that)
Happy birthday Dad!!