- Tonight we're going to the temple with Emily and Council Bluffs, and then hanging out with Amanda on her last night in Provo. I can't believe she's moving already!
- Tomorrow is Friday--don't know what we'll do, but I'm sure that it will be spectacular. We'll probably watch the awful movies that Kyle rented--and by awful, you know I mean that they're going to be awesome.
- I'm really excited for Saturday--Kyle got us tickets to The Nutcracker! I have not seen that ballet since I was teeny, and Kyle has never seen it--so it's sure to be fun. I know that going to Salt Lake to see it is going to make me feel REALLY Christmas-y. Plus it's at the Capitol Theater, and I love the Capitol Theater.
- I don't have to work at all next week--that is going to be such a relief! I'll actually feel like I'm on a break.
- Maybe it's time Kyle and I played in the snow. We did run barefoot in the snow last week...but that was too painful to be considered playing. We have regrets.
- Mini-Christmas! We actually decided that it would be our own personal Ludichristmas. We have some mini (and a couple big) presents under our teeny (I mean HUGE) Christmas tree. Can't wait to open them and feel like we get Christmas twice.
So that's plenty to keep me occupied until we leave. And I just get tons of time to anticipate how much fun we'll have in California.