- We slept in, after staying up late with Katy the night before.
- We made a fun breakfast ("eggy toast"/"egg in the hole"/whatever you want to call it and bacon).
- We drove through the snow to Salt Lake City.
- We went shopping at the Gateway--bought me some much-needed shoes at Urban Outfitters, walked through Anthropologie drooling, and I finally spent my birthday gift certificate from Emily.
- We drove back to Provo and ate at India Palace--I needed to get some naan and tikka masala in me! It was delicious, of course.
- Katy came over and we made cookie dough and watched a terrible movie (Westworld). The hero looked exactly like my ex-boyfriend (the one we don't like). It didn't make us want him to survive the robot cowboy. (Plus, the robot cowboy was Yul Brynner, so he should obviously win)
- We started another movie (Westender) and turned it off after 4 minutes--that's how bad it was. I don't think we've ever done that. We LOVE stupid movies.
- Watched Pulp Fiction on tv. Bruce Willis continues to be the best. What is up with John Travolta's freakishly hideous hair?
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Yesterday was one of those days where you can't believe how happy you are. I kept trying to think of something that was bothering me (something had to be wrong) but couldn't come up with anything. It was great. I don't think it was what we did so much as how happy we were to be together.