Friday, January 15, 2010

Jorbs

Here's the thing: I HATE WORKING.  Kyle LOVES it and would work 4 jobs if I let him, which is awesome for me, because having a job makes me hate my life.  Am I spoiled? Am I lazy?  Yes.  I mean, I CAN work, and have, of course.  But having a job makes me feel insecure, self-conscious, untalented, sucky at everything, sad, stressed...etc.  My last job as the English tutor/grader at BYU Independent Study is probably the sole exception to this.  That was a LOT of fun and I felt successful and worthwhile. BUT, let it be known, finding/having a job is one of my least favorite things.

That being said...I have a job!  And it's the best job I can think of!  And I'm really happy about it and excited to start!  I am...a nanny/babysitter type person!  And not for some stranger baby who I don't know, with weirdo parents.  I am watching ELIZA ROBBINS.  Yes, that's right.  The child of my best friend.  The baby whose birth I witnessed.  The infant that I already love and want to take care of and spend time with.  Am I totally lucky or what?  YES.

Celia just got the amazing job that she has had to do numerous interviews and tests for.  It's a really big deal.  I KNEW she would get it because she's exactly what they're looking for. She, unlike me, is an awesome employee.  It's really cool and I'm proud of her.  It's especially awesome for me because she realized she would need some sort of childcare the same week I decided to look for a job.  I call that FORTUITOUS.

So screw you, Cinemark! Forget it, Sam's Club!  Bite me, Bath and Body Works!  I have the perfect job now and I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I regard as precise post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Jules AF said...

The anonymous commentator made me forget my comment hahaha.
Um, yay job!

Christy said...

Ditto Julie. Yeah Celia for getting an awesome job and having an adorable baby!

Kyle said...

Anonymous,I said you, but sufficiently strangely, I do not understand the fact that it agrees with you completely entirely. As for me the fact that it is [burogu] which I can read is desired.