Thursday, February 2, 2012

Best Thing #4

I would be remiss if I failed to mention the 4th Best Thing about my life right now.  Christy and Danny and the girls living in Salt Lake has greatly improved my life!  The only beef I have with them is that they live a full hour away.  Luckily, that hasn't stopped us from hanging out about twice a week.  The increase in our gas budget is worth it for the increase of my happiness (hopefully Kyle agrees).

Ruby loooooves Christy and her kids.  She gives Christy lots of hugs.  She plays with Lucy like CRAZY.  It is so fun to watch them run around together.  Ruby basks in the attention that Lucy gives her.  She also loves Joyce and Lydia!  She talks to them and gives them pats, it is really cute.

Hanging out with them definitely brightens my week.  We usually hang out on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Lucy's non-preschool days.  Today is Thursday and I'm not hanging out with them because Christy made plans WITH SOMEONE ELSE.  Rude.  Jk.  We also all get together on Saturdays sometimes, which is fun because Danny and Kyle get to hang out with each other.  Last week we went up there and babysat each others kids so we could both go on a date.  Kyle and I went out for brunch at this place in Salt Lake that has the BEST sourdough french toast, and then went to an enormous antique mall.  We then babysat their kids while Christy and Danny went out, and then we packed up all the babies and all went to The Pie for dinner. It was such a fun day!

Christy and I have wanted to live near each other for years.  We still think it's so exciting that we can go to lunch together, go shopping together, and make crafts together.  We're living the dream!  Now all we need is Katy here too!  The ultimate dream is to have a little Anderson Row on some street.  Someday.


Today is boring until Kyle gets home from work.  Then we are going to celebrate Groundhog Day by eating Costa Vida and getting my eyebrows waxed!  (That sounds weird.  Yesterday I got a haircut from Kerry and planned to get a wax, but we ran out of time so I'm going back today.)

4 comments:

Chelsea Edgren said...

We just moved about 20 minutes away from Brittany! Hip hip hooray for sisters!!!

Celia said...

I want to see your cute, stylish self. Post pictures of your hair, eyelashes, and now eyebrows pleaaaase?? I am so glad you have Christy near!

Karen said...

Best would be the Anderson girls AND their mom living down the street from each other! (best if in CA!)

Christy said...

I am pretty great:)